Download Southampton Spec Sheet
The Southampton is the newest designed theater seat from HTdesign. HTdesign features “First Class” theater seating at coach prices. HTdesign exudes quality with many more features than other seating manufacturers. HTdesign is tailored in high-quality 7000 grade top-grain leather match in either black or brown leather. You can choose between straight and curved rows.
The Southampton theater seating features a USB port to charge tablets and phones in the arm storage compartment . The seat measures at a comfortable 24 inches wide and it has back height of 43.75 inches for head-to-toe support. This style has a chaise footrest when reclined. The Southampton has in-arm storage and standard wood grain swivel tray tables. The swivel tray table fits in the in arm storage and is place in grommet on top of arm. You can also use the in-arm storage for remote controls or other accessories.
The Southampton is available in power recline featuring a highly-adjustable recline position. The Southampton seats feature LED cupholders and LED lighted base rails. The controls for power and LED are on top of the cupholder.
- Grade 7000 top grain leather with a choice of black or brown
- Unique in-arm storage with wood grain swivel tray tables
- Power recline allows infinite recline positionsBuilt-in cupholders with power recline and led lights
- USB charger standard inside in-arm storage
- Chaise footrest
- 24 inch seat area width
- 43.75 inch back height
- LED cupholders power recline chair
- LED baselights
- Top Build quality including kiln-dried hardwood frame, high-density foam, and pocketed spring coil seating.
- Extra plush cushions and padding with head-to-toe support
- Wall away design, allowing you to place your seating just 4 inches from the wall.
- Easy to deliver with detachable seat backs, seat backs are attached on site. One seat per box.
- Back Height from Floor: 44”
- Seat Width: 24”
- Seat Depth: 21.75”
- Seat Height: 19.5”
- Arm Width: 7.25”(straight) 11.5”(curved)
- Depth: 38.5”
- Depth when Reclined: 67”
- Space Needed For Recline: 4-6”